Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bed Rail, Shmed Rail




We were blessed with this lovely,and free, bed from my sister and bro-in-law.Unfortunately it came without a bed rail. After searching on-line I discovered that they make those attachable bed-rails only for twin beds and up.
(I did find one that fits a 4-inch mattress but not made for toddler beds)
Any who.........on Ebay I found this foam thing-a-magig that you stick under your sheet to create a hill that you can't roll up.
Well I put two and one together :)
Why not stick a body pillow under the sheet.
I will let ya'll know how it goes.

(shout out to my English major husband for all my hokey sayings)

3 comments:

  1. Genius! What a great idea. May have to try that with my 2-year old when it comes time to switch him to a big boy bed. Not in any hurry...he's my baby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necessity the mother of invention.
    Stay at home mommy = use what I've got
    Hugs,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those precious toddler beds. My son Samuel had one. It was a plastic train. Too cute.

    Thank you for your comment over at 5Minutes for Faith yesterday. What a blessing to be called to serve the Lord through Gospel for Asia. I respect that organization so much.

    ReplyDelete