Monday, August 31, 2009

Braley Mama's List

I AM… a servant
I WANT…a dishwasher
I HAVE…a beautiful family
I KEEP…trying to exercise and get bored with the routine
I WISH I COULD…be less controlling
I HATE…anger
I FEAR…God
I HEAR...Sinclair dancing
I DON’T THINK…before i speak
I REGRET…being a crazy gal when I was young
I LOVE…the Beach
I AM NOT…a very good listener
I DANCE…whenever i hear music
I SING…all day long
I NEVER…iron.
I RARELY…wash my car
I CRY WHEN I WATCH…someone else cry
I AM NOT ALWAYS…patient with my kiddos
I HATE THAT…i am not always patient with my kiddos
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT…how to answer this one
I NEED…to take a chill pill
I SHOULD…pick up Riette

copy and paste this to your blog and leave a comment with a link. i love reading these AND filling them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment