Friday, July 17, 2009

Twins?



This is Riette!
At first I saw a resemblance in the two, but lately I have been bragging all over town "I finally have a daughter who looks like me."I was so sure Riette looked exactly like me and Sinclair exactly like Matt. Anyone who even mentioned a similarity between Matt and Riette would get a quick response, "Well those are my cheeks!"



This wouldn't be the first time, or the last, but I stand corrected. I noticed I have a pic of both girls in their car seats in the same outfit! And yes they do look alike.



This is Sinclair!



A lot alike! Hey it's not so bad, some people have said, "she looks just like you." Some people even say that about Sinclair, whom I know looks just like Matt. So when the girls are compared to me, I try to contain myself.





P.S. I am not looking for any sympathy resemblance remarks:)

1 comment:

  1. i totally understand - i totally beam every time someone says ellie looks like me :)

    ReplyDelete