Monday, July 6, 2009

So I am holding my almost two month old, Riette, trying to get her to sleep while my almost two year old, Sinclair, and hubby,Matthew, sleep quietly in the next room. It is 11:40 pm and I am so tired. Today is a Monday and those seem to be the hardest. Matt is back to work and I spend most of the day just trying to get the house in order and catch up on phone calls and other busy work. Well that is very exciting information.
I started this stinking blog on the behest of my sister. She too is a blogger, a very good one at that. She has been hounding me to start one for a while and I keep-on putting her off.
Well Kori here goes nothing.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY WEASELS BATMAN you're blogging!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Summur- I was wondering when you would be blogging! Can't wait to see all the pictures of your adorable kids- just like Kori's! I hear you about the sleepless nights- so fun!

    ReplyDelete