Monday, July 27, 2009

Meet Me at The Crossroads

Yesterday we visited Uncle Bubba's church, Crossroads Community Church, in Copperoppolis. (or as I usually call it= Cowpawrapolis, in my best Elmer Fudd accent :) )
We went and heard my brother in-law Brandon give a sermon on John. It was very good and thought provoking. Brandon also allowed us to share our calling with his congregation. For those of you who don't know, we are currently raising support to go and work as home team missionaries for an organization called Gospel For Asia. gfa.org
Everyone there was so nice and also eager to hear about our calling. Praise the Lord for another open door, and for Brandon allowing us to invade his church.

Copperropolis is not exactly near Modesto. It took us about an hour to get there. The roads are very curvy,with a lot of hills.
And I get car sick.............

It was a trip to remember, and it was an awesome experience! I can't wait to see how the Lord will touch the hearts of those who heard about GFA today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how you make me laugh. Copper won't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete